We process visas on arrival allowing travelers to enter Ghana without a single entry or multi-entry visa. Ideal for tour groups, individuals traveling to Ghana on short notice, or those who are unable to leave passport with the Ghana embassy in their home country for traditional visa issuance. The visa on arrival allows for a single entry into Ghana, and is valid for 30 days. The visa can be extended as needed during your visit.
Average delivery timeframes:
- Standard: 3 – 5 working days
- Express: 2 hours – 1 working day
What to Expect:
- After placing your order, a Diaspora Resource Member will be in touch to obtain the details of your visit and along with the necessary documents for processing
- As the travel document is valid for only 30 days once issued, visas on arrival will be processed at the best optimal time to ensure timely delivery prior to your travel date. For standard visa service, this may result in delivery outside of the average stated timeframe, to avoid expiration of the travel document prior to its use.
- Travelers will receive a Visa on Arrival Travel Document to print and present to the Airline at check-in and boarding
- Upon entering the country, your Visa on Arrival Travel Document will be exchanged for a physical visa stamp in your passport
All prices are in Ghana Cedis. Check today’s exchange rate for pricing in your local currency here.